Pack Expo has always been the place to find advanced solutions to the most demanding packaging needs—and this year will be no different. With industry leaders like Fres-co exhibiting new and time-proven packaging options, buyers from the coffee, food, beverage, food ingredients, food ingredients, specialty chemical market, and pharmaceutical markets will have lots to explore.
When Pack Expo 2021 convenes at the Las Vegas Convention Center, September 27-29, Fres-co will be on hand at Lower South Hall Booth #6119 to showcase flexible packaging solutions that improve product quality, integrity, and shelf life, reduce total cost of ownership, improve sustainability, and deliver the convenience consumers expect.
Explore Our Innovative Products & Services!
As a Pack Expo exhibitor, Fres-co will demonstrate the industry’s most innovative flexible packaging options, designed to address some of the most challenging issues facing companies that produce coffee, food, beverage, food ingredients, food ingredients, specialty chemicals. Attendees who stop by the Fres-co booth can learn about proven products and services like these:
- Digital Printing: In addition to traditional flexographic and rotogravure printing, Fres-co offers digital printing for many of our packaging types. Digital printing makes small print quantities more economical—affording companies the flexibility to respond to new opportunities quickly, launch seasonal or exclusive products, and test new designs, colors, or other branding elements.
- Powder Bag: Companies that need to protect their powdered products from moisture, oxygen, insects, and dehydration while in transit and storage are turning to Fres-co’s Powder Bags. Featuring our patented one-way degassing valve, Powder Bags deliver a near-zero Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) and Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR), for exceptional protection of high-value powdered products.
- FIBC with Foil Liner: Fres-co’s flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs), or bulk bags, are increasingly the preferred alternative to fiber drums or rigid IBCs because they’re safer, more compact, more economical, and more sustainable for storing dry, flowable products. Fres-co packaging specialists have the expertise to help you choose a FIBC that’s best suited to your product characteristics, operating environment, and storage conditions.
- BLOCKBAG™: Pack Expo attendees who are looking for the stability of a block-bottom bag combined with the high-impact and shelf appeal of a custom-printed package will find it in Fres-co’s innovative BLOCKBAG—the first premium block-bottom bag for fully automated production. Ideal for coffee, snack foods, and pet food, the BLOCKBAG works on automated filling equipment like Fres-co’s vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) machines for efficient production.
- Barrel Pouch: Today’s consumers demand convenience that suits their on-the-go lifestyles, and that’s what our Barrel Pouch provides. Perfect for cold brew coffee, juices, ready-to-drink cocktails, wine, and other beverages, the Barrel Pouch is lightweight, easy to carry and store, and printable across nearly the entire surface—creating a high-impact look that stands out on the shelf and captures attention at the point of purchase.
- Fres Flow™: Fres-co made a good concept even better when we introduced Fres Flow, our innovative bag-in-box solution for shelf-stable and refrigerated beverages, stocks, and edible oils. Fres Flow uses our patented pierce-at-first-use technology to keep products fresher longer and eliminate irradiation of bags and fitments, saving time and money.
- G18C Machinery: For efficient, fully automated production of our BLOCKBAG, Fres-co’s G18 VFFS machine is increasingly the choice for coffee roasters and dry food producers. The G18C can incorporate our one-way degassing valve, integrates tin-tie finishing, and can accommodate both block-bottom bags and other packaging styles.
- Sustainable Options: With sustainability a top priority for customers and the companies they do business with, Fres-co is committed to reducing the environmental impact of our packaging. Pack Expo attendees looking to improve sustainability can speak with Fres-co representatives about options like switching from rigid to flexible beverage packaging that uses fewer resources and generates less waste and emissions. For example, switching from glass bottles to a bag-in-box or beverage pouch can reduce production energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions by about 90 percent.
Planning to attend Pack Expo 2021? Then be sure to stop by Lower South Hall Booth #6119 (or use Guest Pass Code 91N81) to learn about Fres-co’s innovative flexible packaging solutions! Or visit our website for details on the full line of Fres-co flexible packaging products, equipment and services for the coffee, food, beverage, food ingredients, food ingredients, specialty chemical market, and pharmaceutical markets.